Tuesday, April 21, 2009

......

weeew udah lama banget ngga ngepost. sibuk mas. antara tidur, bimbel, house chores hehehe..
well, my best friend of life (tami) came home to jakarta yesterday after 2 years being busy @ UCLA. she called me yesterday and asked me if i can go out tomorrow with her.. and yeaaa it's sound great (but not great with jakarta today's weather.. SO HOT. huh... -_-")

by the way... ah not to be mentioned.

well, i'm listening to this song ALL DAY LONG and maybe all of you know who sing this and how meaningful this song to me :'''''(

Darlin', I never showed you
Assumed you'd always be there
and I took your presence for granted
BUT I ALWAYS CARED
and...
I MISS THE LOVE WE SHARED

Although the sun will never shine the same
I'll always look to a brighter day
Lord, I know when I lay me down to sleep
You will always listen as I pray...

4 comments: